<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20468448?origin\x3dhttp://mesmerise-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 02, 2006
YAY I LOVE MY BROTHER, IVAN
I THINK IVAN IS THE NICEST BROTHER I COULD EVER HAVE
AND IM GLAD I HAVE IVAN AS MY BROTHER :D
SERIOUSLY, HE IS SUPER NICE (:
HE IS NICE TO ME
HE PLAYS WITH ME (yes its true)
HE DOESNT BULLY ME
HE GIVES ME THINGS
HE SHARES MONEY WITH ME (of course i also share with him)
HE TELLS JOKES WITH ME

BASICALLY, HE IS A SUPER NICE BROTHER AND I LOVE MY BROTHER A LOT A LOT ((:

and most recently, (5 minutes ago) he gave me this:



byebye iPod earphones! my new psychedelic PINK creative earphones have replaced you!
my brother says it's unique because only people who went for the creative talk at the PC show get the free pink earphones (:
PSYCHEDELIC! LOVES!

okay byebye im high :D thank you so much ivan! :D :D

My mind's unweaving/ 11:46 PM

profile

IRIS
iris is a child of God,
she'll be 16 on 28august2008

she loves nygg, threesix,
twoten, NZ grp5,
and all her friends and batchmates! :D

penguins are her favourite animals and she loves all her penguins!
she also loves the :D smiley

she likes to talk on msn too, so you can add her at happy.ris@gmail.com :D

you can add her on friendster too!

tagboard

wishlist
learn drums!
learn guitar!
notebooks!
penguins :D
MOOMOO! from ty (:
money O:
TWOTEN

links

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007